Governors are a voluntary body of people who guide and support the strategic direction of the school. They are members of the school team and their contribution to the running of the school is highly valued.
School Governing Body
The instrument of government states that the governing body shall consist of:
- 2 parent governors
- 1 local authority governor
- 1 staff governor
- 1 headteacher
- 2 co-opted governors
The role of the governing body is a strategic one, its key functions are to:
- Set the aims and objectives for the school
- Set the policies for achieving those aims and objectives
- Set the targets for achieving those aims and objectives
- Monitor and evaluate the progress the school is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives
- Be a source of challenge and support to the headteacher (a critical friend)
Please note that we do not have any employees with a gross annual salary of more than £100,000
To view our school's financial data please click on the link below.
For vacancies please follow the link below.